- Sets up and stocks food items and other necessary supplies.
- Prepares food items by cutting, chopping, mixing, and preparing sauces.
- Cooks food items by grilling, frying, sautéing, and other cooking methods to specified recipes and standards.
- Maintain cleanliness and complies with food sanitation requirements by properly handling food and ensuring correct storage.
- Cleans and sanitizes cooking surfaces at the end of the shift.
- Performs inventory checks and completes food storage logs.
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Accuracy and speed in executing tasks
- Ability to work as a team member
- Follows directions and instructions
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- One to two years of experience as a line cook, restaurant cook, or prep cook
- Certificate in Culinary Arts preferred
- Experience with various cooking methods and procedures
- Familiar with industry best practices
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 2 years
- Casual dining restaurant
- Fine dining restaurant
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Weekly day range:
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Henderson, AR 72544: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Restaurant experience: 2 years (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person